Skip to content

Any.do Personal

Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea!

Please make sure to select the platform you’re using from the category field :)

Be advised that this forum is related to Any.do Personal features only. For ideas regarding Any.do Workspace or Any.do Family, please go to https://anydo.uservoice.com/ and select the appropriate forum.

15 results found

1. Views: Custom categories

nstead of Tomorrow, Upcoming, etc allow us to rename those to “urgent, First Priority, Second Priority, etc.

479 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    94 comments  ·  All  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 363 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    31 comments  ·  All  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate everyone's input regarding this suggestion! At this time, this type of feature is not on our agenda but should it be relevant in the future we will reactivate this request :)

Please note that tasks are added automatically under Today as part of our productivity features so users can prioritize those items and use My Day to assign due dates as needed.

If you wish to add to any of the other categories, you're able to:

On mobile - tap the + icon next to the relevant time category and add the tasks directly under it. 

On desktop - simply use the multi-column sorting to add the task directly to the column of your choosing. 

3. Product: Associate multiple e-mail addresses with one Any.Do account

I live and die by the ability to turn e-mail messages into task items by e-mailing them. I signed up for Any.Do using my gmail account, but want to be able to e-mail tasks from my corporate account as well. Without being able to associate that address to my Any.Do signup account, e-mail doesn't help me.

I could cancel that account and switch to corporate, but ultimately the strength of a good list management system is also its ability to unify multiple sources into a single list, so I think this feature is very relevant.

Either that, or set up…

343 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    45 comments  ·  All  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Passed  ·  Any.do responded

Like many similar apps Any.do was created to support only one email account. We appreciate the feedback however we must pass on this one.

4. Grocery List accessibility

The Grocery List is a great feature, but it is so difficult to access! I see others have also requested a separate widget or icon. Anything to make it easier to access. Currently I have to open the widget, tap on the grocery basket icon, tap on the name of the grocery list - all before actually accessing the list.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Android  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your feedback and input! We reviewed this request and decided against adding it to our road map, for the time being. That said, we will definitely revisit this in the future as our product evolves :)

5. Recurring Tasks push to prior week days

Recurring tasks that need to happen on a timely manner but that fall on a Sunday should have the option to be bumped to the nearest week day prior to the date. e.g. payroll reminders that happen on Sunday the 19th should be able to jump to Friday the 17th so that I'm not sitting there on Monday the 20th without being able to get it done on time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  All  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your feedback. At this time, this type of feature is not on our agenda but should it be relevant in the future we will reactivate this request :)

6. learning: space repetition for content

often I take no notes of content I learn, cause ?! ... on content from coursera, youtube videos etc.
    But I want to repeat it in a few days/month. So I am using ur app for it (cause I find it quiet intuitive), but maybe it could be an extension for it. Remnotes is doong a similar thing I believe, but its not available on ios. the files may visualise what I mean

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your feedback. At this time, this type of feature is not on our agenda but should it be relevant in the future we will reactivate this request :)

7. Notes: Scan hand written notes

Sometimes I write out a list of notes in my notebook. I would Iike to be able to scan these with the phone camera to import these into Any.Do

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your feedback and input! We reviewed this request and decided against adding it to our road map, for the time being. Some devices has this option in their native features, so you're welcome to scan it accordingly and add the text from there to Any.do :) 

8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Whatsapp - disable number parsing to obtain due dates

I use Any.do to collect tasks via whatsapp. Often those tasks contain numbers in various formats. When I forward the messages as they are to my any.do whatsapp number the reminder/due date not reliable.
    I with I could either use only one syntax [due]: tomorrow or maybe I could just switch this feature off and the task maybe could be allocated to "
    Today" for me to schedule it

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why can't I sort my tasks alphabetically? Why?

When are you going to start listening to your customers?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. expand calendar window, so as to see more times throughout the day

Currently, on the main page, the good morning message, is a little off from the top and pushes down the space for the task and calendar windows. As a result I am only able to calendar/task items between 7am-5pm only or 8am-6pm (if i scroll down). I would like to see more off these two main windows; and clicking the X - to get rid of the good morning message doesn't work - (as a way to expand these windows). Please look into this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Widget dimensions and week numbers

The month widget is simple and beautiful like Any.do minimal way. To be more useful you must implement the week number. The week number Is One of the most importand information for calendars and planning. The dimension of widget must be dynamic too for a better experience on all kind of displays.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Heya! The widgets are already dynamic and can be adjusted like any other Android widget :) We also have several size options to choose from. As to the week numbers, at this time this type of feature is not on our agenda but should it be relevant in the future we will reactivate this request :)

13. Use a selector button instead of a link to select options

The method of selecting certain VIEW options is slightly ambiguous. I think a more direct on/off selector would make it more clear. See screenshots below. THANKS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your feedback and input! We reviewed this request and decided against adding it to our road map, for the time being.

14. Make Time default to 9:00 am

Very seldom when a user is setting a reminder, do they want the time to be roughly whatever the time is when entering the new ToDo, as is your current setting. Usually, you're just setting it to a day and want the standard default time of 9:00 AM. Having the time be whatever time is when you're setting it requires the user to set the hour, the minutes, and then am or pm--too many steps for little to no reason most of the time. A reviewer said this can be done automatically by using tomorrow, but what if the task…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your feedback and input! We reviewed this request and decided against adding it to our road map, for the time being. You may use any of the automatic option or simply set the time per your preference. 

15. Appointment or task

We can add task or event to WhatsApp in below format
    31/12/2022 23.30 NEW YEAR CLEBRATION

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  All  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here