How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Reminders: Custom snooze option for Android

why just 15 min, 1 hour, 3 hours? Let the user to set it manually.

1,229 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

109 comments

Comments are closed
    • Serra Jefferys commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! And it would be very nice to be able to change the "default" pop-up options to your own customization, as in set the 15 mins, 1hr, 3hr to whatever time incitements you would prefer.

• Marco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely agree. "Postpone to tomorrow" is not the same as "Postpone to tomorrow at 10 AM". Presently, if you don't want to see a reminder today, the fastest way to postpone it is to tomorrow 10 AM. This means that tomorrow at 10 AM all the postponed reminders will start ringing at the same time! Please, don't force us to go through all the reminders and lose five minutes each time we have to reorganize all of them, let us postpone them to whenever we want!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when I receive remind please give option to choose which time or day to remind me again, not only option of 15-60-180 minute and tomorrow. it's very useful.
      if for example I want to remind me tomorrow at evening or today at night, I need to left the remind and go to the app and only there to choose the right time in a lot steps.

• Saji Raju commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This custom option is required, but don't remove the tomorrow. Rather than that, we can add one more option and we can easily scroll it to the right...

• Saji Raju commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of now, we can postpone or snooze a task with limited pre defined options only. Some time the custom option is available, but not always. It is always better to have the custom time available always.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am getting a remainder of my scheduled test task. Sometimes I could not do that due to other conflicts so I will go for snooze. The problem here is I could snooze only in any of the 3 option but I wanted to remind me in evening that was not possible.

• Rob Campbell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have so many tasks that I don't use alarm times so that they don't pop up.
      Default setting is for alarm on all new tasks
      I want to have default setting as no alarm

• Prd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great suggestion. I would like to have this feature in any.do as well. It would make my life easier.

• ed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Configurable snooze times at least, the ones offered really do not suit me

• nvrau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really like "Set" as the last option. However, instead of a button, it's a text box with "Set" written in it & the cursor. User can enter what they want. i.e. "1w" = 1 week, "3d" = 3 days, "256s" = 256 seconds, "211015" = 21st October 2015, etc.

Prior to "Set" idea above, I was imagining the ability to customise snooze lengths. Then on the pop up, user can slide the row of snoozes. These would slide under the "Set" to keep it always available.

• Anthony BRUNO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see an option to set default reminders so that when a task is entered, the reminder is automatically activated. This can look like the following reminder>entered>default. Reminder 30 minutes before time selected. Good for quick notes and reminders while on the go out in a pinch.

• Romano Signorelli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please let me choose alert time by a simple list also (early morning, morning, lunch, afternoon, evening) allowing to customize the associated times (eg.: early morning=8:00, morning=10:00, lunch=12:00, afternoon=16:00, evening=20:00), like Google inbox app already does very well. Great if the list would be customizable adding/removing custom items.

• Madison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just on vancation for a week and it would have been great to just snooze all the alerts for the whole app

• George commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very helpful if we could change the defult time (currently 10AM) for tasks. This would enable me, for example, to simply click reminders on and to be reminded at 8am, when I arrive at my office, of today’s tasks.

• Kaushik Banerjee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without alarm an alert is of no use. How do you know you've an imp work to do. A mere POP UP will never help.

• Kaushik Banerjee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alarm should always ring by default for all reminders. You get an option to switch it off while setting any do alerts.

• Yogesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I always look for custom snooz option rather than just postponing to at most tomorrow. It is really needed feature for day to day usage.

General: Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base