How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Reminders: Custom snooze option for Android

why just 15 min, 1 hour, 3 hours? Let the user to set it manually.

1,229 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

109 comments

Comments are closed
    • Lee from VT commented  · 

This is done. I've used this on my iOS devices.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Whenever the app reminds us of a task, we should be able to edit the snoozing time to whenever we want (date and time). Plus, there should be the same snoozing option when we click on the task inside the app.

• Jay Henson commented  · 

Add 9 pm as a quick set time. 6 pm is not late enough :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

there are pre set time...there should be custom option for time which allow to reset reminder in any future date and time

• Ryan Kutnick commented  · 

I'd like to be able to set and then select a custom snooze time directly from the Notifications area on the iPhone rather than being stuck with the default 1 hour snooze. So I'd setup my custom notifications from within the app and then select one from the Notifications area without needing to unlock the phone and launch the app. Maybe I want 15 minutes. Maybe 1 day. The possibilities are endless!

• Anonymous commented  · 

A year later, and this obvious option still doesn't exist?

• Eli commented  · 

Option if the user hasn't responded a reminder

• Rob Campbell commented  · 

We should be able to set a default alarm for all new tasks or to disable alarm for all new tasks

• Stephen commented  · 

If you do the AnyDo moment late at night you get a "custom" snooze button - why can't we have this all the time?

• Gurumurthy G S commented  · 

Add customize time button instead of tomorrow in an event remember pop-up so that we can plan when it to execute.
      It helps in postpone task for 3hrs we can set the task time as per my wish.

• Marcus commented  · 

I completely agree. I want to be able to set the default time to after work. 10am is really annoying for me. I have stopped using the any.do moment because of this.

• Tony Q commented  · 

When I plan my day, i get a fixed set of reminder times during the day. i would like to be able to customize these. For example, I set reminders to 8:30PM after I get my kids to sleep. There's a fix set of choices of reminder times I would like to see rather than the default set. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes! Let user customize snoozes!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Need pop up for all reminders and can be snoozed all times. Now we have to get into notification and have to reschedule the time again and again

• Anonymous commented  · 

Allow customized delay times in addition to the suggested ones. Thanks

• Martijn Witlam commented  · 

Like the idea but please do not remove the tomorrow button

• Cassandra commented  · 

Great idea Brett! I couldn't agree more. This should be implemented asap. ✌

• Anna commented  · 

This would be especially helpful to be able to change at any time. I like to input my homework as tasks in anydo, so it would be great to set the default time to say 10PM while I type in my homework assignments for the next week, and then set it back to a different default time when I'm done.

General: Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base