Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Giorgos Chatzakis commented  · 

It would be useful to be able to create several calendars and then to synchronize every calendar as an .ical calendar with third party applications. Take as an example google calendar which can synchronize its events with AIRBNB, Homewaway etc...

• Max Ong Zong Bao commented  · 

I'm been a fan of any.do and I'm Full Stack developer as well. I use pomodoro technique to plan my day and take breaks when I'm done with a pomodoro. It keeps me in the zone by focusing on a single task which is developing kickass Web apps. I hope you include a Pomodone integration for software or Web developers like me. Thanks for doing awesome work.

• BJG commented  · 

Lots of support here. Trello, Momentum and calendar cross support are critical. Any update on the "under review" from October 2017?

• Tareq commented  · 

Momentum please!

• James Hennessey commented  · 

Add PomoDoneApp, Rescuetime to this list, or include a Pomodoro timer for tasks and/or sub tasks

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm the same as Paul - although I need outlook integration... I loved any do but todoist has more 3rd party integrations.

• Paul Burkhart commented  · 

Same as everyone else here, I'm both excited that this is one of the top suggestions by a long shot and baffled there's been no movement on this. I cannot and will not pay for premium without AT LEAST IFTTT support, and ideally also Google Assistant (although, if you implement IFTTT support, nearly all of the other third party integrations listed above would be activated as well. I left your app a few years ago for Todoist for this very reason and just redownloaded Any.Do to see if it had been remedied. It has not. And I fear it never will. As long as you are a walled garden, I can't stay here, though I keep WANTING to give you my money! Please give me the ability to!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would love to be able to integrate the tasks into my existing calendar apps. I like the app but not the calendar view.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please, please, please add an API for Momentum. Thank you!

• Ali commented  · 

Trello, that would be amazing
        After you've brought this up, I NEED this now!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Another vote for an API for Momentum! :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add an API for Momentum! Thank you!

• Al commented  · 

Possibly with extra functionality, such as adding a task to a specific category other than the default.. or adding a new task with 'Someday' rather than 'Today'

• Anonymous commented  · 

API integration with Momentum please!! please!

• Mohit commented  · 

How to integrate the various lists to an Excel sheet?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would love to see Slack added to this list as well

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please ensure that AnyDo is on your list of third party API Integrations.many thanks
        Brian

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19

General: All

Feedback and Knowledge Base