How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Integration: Full integration with Google Now/ Assistant/ Home

When adding a task by voice through Google now/assistant ( currently available) and hopefully soon Google Home, I would love took be able to say "Do laundry on Sunday" and have it add that task to the upcoming Sunday.

For example, if I currently do that, Any.do creates a task "Do laundry on Sunday" to TODAY's task list.

I would like to have it add "Do laundry" with the date set as ( the upcoming ) Sunday.

853 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

33 comments

Comments are closed
    • Christine O'Grady commented  · 

This would be fantastic! I have held off upgrading, but integration with Google Home would seal the deal for me. Maybe after Wear OS (which seems to be in development) integration, this can be next.

• Kimberley commented  · 

That is my wish as well. It has to be compatible with Google Home for me to even consider it. I have both Alexa and Google Home, but Google is with me everywhere where Alexa is not.

• Martin Peters commented  · 

Please pretty please can you add Google assistant? I am a loyal premium subscriber and sing the praises of the ANYDO app to everyone I know. But Google home assistant would just make the most awesome personal organiser app ever. Id pay 100 bucks for that feature a year!

• Katie Nobriga commented  · 

Please integrate with Google Assistant!

• David commented  · 

I'm using Google Assistant because it 'understands' more of what's said to it wherever I am. I'd like to be able to pass instant reminders to Any.do using GA instead with Alexa.

• Derek commented  · 

Absolutely agree. I'm telling Google while I drive to "Remind me to..." so I can keep my eyes on the road. But its reminder method is not close to as good as what I love about any.do!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes yes yes! I need this now. :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

The only thing I can do by voice with this app is open it with Android assistant. Let us make this the default reminder app. Tell that to Google.

• Bryan commented  · 

Can you add the ability to link the Google Home shopping list to Any.do?

• William Rice commented  · 

Amen! Google Assistant/Home integration! (Existing Prime user:

• orlando_b commented  · 

"Hey Google, remind me to feed the turtle when I get home"
      "Hey Google, remind me to put my food in the fridge when I get to work".

Using google assistant on my phone to set reminders would be a life changer.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I love the Alexa integration, however, I have to use Google Now on my phone. Until I can say "Alexa" to my phone, how can I get Google Now to sync with Any.Do. The FIRST company I can find that will let me sync both will get my business...yes, even my paid business.

• RH commented  · 

Ditto to all

• VG commented  · 

Google Assistant integration

• Spiro commented  · 

Yes we need Google home assistant integration. This would be awesome.

• Stacey commented  · 

I would love to see this integrated with Google Home. Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  · 

In "What is my Day" on Google Home/ Android Assistance I want to listen to the Tasks from Any.do instead of reminders from Google Calendar

← Previous 1

General: All

Feedback and Knowledge Base