How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Product: Export/ print with notes/ subtasks/ attachments/ reminders

I want to export to CSV/ Excel and print the complete task list along with notes and attachments.

I think it will be very useful for a user to be able to export the task list with all attributes in expanded form.

60 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AK shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • skahn9 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I prefer to have a printed copy of both tasks and notes when I'm out of the office so, therefore, I would like to "vote" to have the ability to print task notes. Thanks.

• Alphonzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find that printing is very useful, it would be great if the ALL TASKS/by date print could have the List Name beside the task.
    It also would be a very useful feature to toggle Notes print ON/OFF with a smaller font beneath the task name.

• okguy58 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use the notes to journal the status and progress of the task -- so, printing the task and any associated subtasks and notes is very important aspect. As noted, being able to print a list group would also be a benefit

• okguy58 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would strongly suggest two things - being able to print or format to excel to print, the full list of "To Do's" with any subtasks and notes.

Secondly, I would also suggest that when an Idea like this one hits a certain threshold (25 votes or more) that the developers of Any.Do send out an opinion poll to all paying members to substantiate a clear level of interest. I've been using Any.do for almost three years and this was the first time I found and tried submitting a suggestion. I'm sure I'm not the only one who was unaware you were open for suggestions. I hope this helps propel more aggressive improvements as the app is very good, but always should be improving and evolving to suit the needs of the user. Thanks - BC

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be simply already enough to extend the print feature to include automatically (or as option) all notes assigned with a task…

• kleinittai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently, I don't see a way to back up the tasks in a text readable\printable format.
    All the tasks in Any.Do, including the extra information included for each of the tasks, such as subtasks, notes, due dates, etc.
    One must be prepared for a situation where no electronic devices are available, and still be able to function with hard-copies only.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly suport this one. For me an excel export is a real must. A basic feature in almost all systems that can help all users with their own specific needs . Please consider doing it ASAP. Many thanks

• Jeff Wyner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to print (or email) lists which include notes so that the included notes appear. Right now only the items on the lists come through.

• Станислав commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For example, I add the task to send documents to the accounts on Monday, attach photos of these documents, but then I can not send them from the application itself, I have to go out, go to the gallery and send from the gallery. Not convenient

• Jenn Ramsey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently, when you print your tasks, it prints them all in one long blob (one list after another). The only way I could print tasks in 4 columns like the web screen view... is to screenshot it and print the screenshot. Really?

• Dave Oberlander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a Must for me, as I use the notes to describe the task in more detail. There should be an "option" to print these notes with the task list if so desired.

• Stacey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this, too. I use this to jot down things I want to bring up at the next meeting. It would be great to be able to print them all up and take them to my meeting when it comes time.

• Maria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A printable task list WITH notes would be a great organizational tool. The tasks need to be printed under headings such as Past Due, Today, Future and then, spread out on the sheet so additional notes can be written as needed next to the respective task and/or additional tasks can be written down. Nightly, I would update the tasks and reprint for use the next day.

General: All

Feedback and Knowledge Base