How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Reminders: Allow multiple reminders/ location reminders/ recurrences

now I can create one remenders. I would like to create alerts for a few hours and alert for a one day.

781 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Artem shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought this feature WAS available in the premium version, which is why I purchased it. This is the single most important feature to have. Totally bummed!

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to add more notifications to my tasks. not wait 24 hours and not be able to even change it by an hour here or there... Why am I paying for this shit???

• Viktor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the point is, the due date isn’t and should not be equivalent to reminder date, I always have some tasks due in a week but want to get reminded tomorrow.

• Bianca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe that such a basic feature isn't enabled in the premium version of this. I feel like I wasted money, I could have just stuck with Outlook, where you can set multiple reminders for one task.

As a user, I would like to be able to add multiple locations per single task. so that, I can be more flexible.

Recurring events with multiple choices of once per week, multiple days per week like a regular calendar

• Noe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the possibility to add more than one reminder would be great.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to set multiple reminders for any single task and also set/link to an alarm as emails or notifications sounds are insufficient.

• A G Balaji commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What I would like to see a change is - having the option of more than 1 reminder for the same task. Sometimes it is important to do this as the first reminder might have been ignored

• Brandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding a Timer or Alarm option where users can set a task to go off multiple times in the same day,

Could not only be helpful for those of us with ADD / ADHD (our sense of time is a bit skewed to say the least)but it would also be beneficial to someone who is trying to use something like the Pomodoro Technique.

The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method where its inventor used a timer to break down work into intervals, like 25 minutes then a short break follows before repeating the technique. Which is really helpful for students trying to break up study time.

This could also allow the user to break down a daunting task with multiple sub-tasks by allotting themselves x amount of time to get sub task 1 done before going to sub-task 2.

• April commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use this app to remind myself of my daily routine. I would like multiple reminders for 1 task (in my case, a habit) example: reminder to wash my face in the morning AND night. I'm currently inputting tasks multiple times and it looks awful lol

Custom calendar reminders, as is the case with tasks. At the time being, I cannot set a reminder attached to my event which is 12 hours before. I can do one day, or two hours, but nothing in between.

Look forward to this functionality!

• Andre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to have an opition to remember more than 1 time, for exemple 30 minutes early, 1 day early, 1 week early

If you have a task due or a bill in a months time. You should be able to remind yourself a week out then two days out and on the day it is due.

• Tim Cardanha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The current options for alerts times are very restrictive. This keeps me from adopting Any.do as my calendar.

To see how it's done, please take a look at the WeekCal iPhone app. Alerts can be customized for any time relative to the event (e.g. "1 hour 25 minutes before") or any absolute time (e.g. "Sunday at 3:35pm"). Plus they allow any number of reminders.

WeekCal is also nice in that it allows a default Alert for new events, which is both a time saver and a safety, ensuring a reminder is always set.

← Previous 1 3

General: All

Feedback and Knowledge Base