How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Reminders: Allow multiple reminders/ location reminders/ recurrences

now I can create one remenders. I would like to create alerts for a few hours and alert for a one day.

663 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Artem shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

56 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bianca commented  · 

I can't believe that such a basic feature isn't enabled in the premium version of this. I feel like I wasted money, I could have just stuck with Outlook, where you can set multiple reminders for one task.

• Anonymous commented  · 

As a user, I would like to be able to add multiple locations per single task. so that, I can be more flexible.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Recurring events with multiple choices of once per week, multiple days per week like a regular calendar

• lionel herscovici commented  · 

i agree with all the coments, it would be nice if we could have multiples reminder or a due date and reminders.

• Noe commented  · 

Having the possibility to add more than one reminder would be great.

• Dan commented  · 

I would like to be able to set multiple reminders for any single task and also set/link to an alarm as emails or notifications sounds are insufficient.

• A G Balaji commented  · 

What I would like to see a change is - having the option of more than 1 reminder for the same task. Sometimes it is important to do this as the first reminder might have been ignored

• Brandy commented  · 

Adding a Timer or Alarm option where users can set a task to go off multiple times in the same day,

Could not only be helpful for those of us with ADD / ADHD (our sense of time is a bit skewed to say the least)but it would also be beneficial to someone who is trying to use something like the Pomodoro Technique.

The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method where its inventor used a timer to break down work into intervals, like 25 minutes then a short break follows before repeating the technique. Which is really helpful for students trying to break up study time.

This could also allow the user to break down a daunting task with multiple sub-tasks by allotting themselves x amount of time to get sub task 1 done before going to sub-task 2.

• April commented  · 

I use this app to remind myself of my daily routine. I would like multiple reminders for 1 task (in my case, a habit) example: reminder to wash my face in the morning AND night. I'm currently inputting tasks multiple times and it looks awful lol

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add the ability for multiple reminders of a task.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be useful to add the option to add additional reminders if desired.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Custom calendar reminders, as is the case with tasks. At the time being, I cannot set a reminder attached to my event which is 12 hours before. I can do one day, or two hours, but nothing in between.

Look forward to this functionality!

• Andre commented  · 

I need to have an opition to remember more than 1 time, for exemple 30 minutes early, 1 day early, 1 week early

• Anonymous commented  · 

If you have a task due or a bill in a months time. You should be able to remind yourself a week out then two days out and on the day it is due.

• Baron commented  · 

One task sometimes needs two or more reminders during a day

• Tim Cardanha commented  · 

The current options for alerts times are very restrictive. This keeps me from adopting Any.do as my calendar.

To see how it's done, please take a look at the WeekCal iPhone app. Alerts can be customized for any time relative to the event (e.g. "1 hour 25 minutes before") or any absolute time (e.g. "Sunday at 3:35pm"). Plus they allow any number of reminders.

WeekCal is also nice in that it allows a default Alert for new events, which is both a time saver and a safety, ensuring a reminder is always set.

• Perqin commented  · 

At most time a task has a due day and I will be notified some time(says 1 hour) before it, right? Setting reminder force me to choose a time earlier than the due time which it not that convenient.

• Bob R commented  · 

Yes! This is an excellent app - but for projects I have to use another. I need to set up a project with sub tasks - but many of these projects need to start in the future and end at a certain due-date.

← Previous 1 3

General: All

Feedback and Knowledge Base