Any.do Personal
Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea!
Be advised that this forum is related to Any.do Personal features only. For ideas regarding Any.do Workspace or Any.do Family, please go to https://anydo.uservoice.com/ and select the appropriate forum.
86 results found
-
Is there any way to show task notes/task description on the main task page?
Ability to check the task notes/task images on the task page as a smaller and greyish heading below the main task line
2 votes -
Save a screenshot as a task directly from the share button of my phone.
A picture is with a thousand words. If I share an image from the web or another app, the picture serves as my reminder to do something.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Grocery List: Clear search field when clicking suggestion
Everytime I want to add a grocery list item, when I start typing in an item and a suggestion pops up, i will click to add the suggestion but the text is still there. I have to manually backspace every single time I want to add an item to the list using suggestions.
It should auto clear the text field on the click of the suggestion pill/tag.
1 vote -
Make Standaardlijst (Default list) an item to choose bij Voorkeursstartschem (preference start screen)
In the dutch mobile app, I can choose Standaardlijst (default list), that's great. But the next item I can adjust is called Voorkeurstartscherm (preference view when starting the app) and I really would like to choose the Standaardlijst there as well! I can now only choose there between: tasks, agenda, last viewed, My Day.
1 vote -
In whatsapp integration, please add shortcut to add (repeated) task. For example everyday at 13
In whatsapp integration, please add shortcut to add (repeated) task. For example everyday at 13
1 vote -
Personal Tasks: Improve website sharing on Android
When you share a website to any.do on Android, the URL of the website is made the title of the new task. The title is not clickable in the task. It would be better to put the URL in the notes area of the task, so it is clickable, and use the title of the website page as the title of the task.
1 vote -
Fleas Pest Control Singapore
Effective flea pest control solutions in Singapore to keep your home pest-free.
More info :- https://www.pestopia-sg.com/other-pests
1 vote -
Industrial waste management
Streamline your industrial waste management processes with our expert guidance and resources.
More info :- https://www.dowa-maeh.com.sg/waste-management/toxic-industrial-waste-tiw-management/
1 vote -
Product: Allow the use of external keyboards (Android)
I have an external keyboard to use with my phone. It really helps with long text messages and taking notes. However, it does not work with Any.do. Any.do support told me that the app does not currently support external keyboards. Please add this functionality.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Change alarm playback time
Change alarm playback time
1 vote -
Focus tree
Can u make it that the focus tree grows when you assign a task to a time. For example if I started exercise at 6.00am the tree should start automatically growing and if we complete the task the tree should plant itself automatically if not completed the tree should then die if we do not push completed or done. Also can the focus trees be assigned to the tasks individually to make individual forest ?
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Calendar: Show archived tasks
I am trying to utilize this app to plan and schedule house work. I would like to look back on the calendar to see when was the last time the air filter was changed.
1 vote -
Upgrade Whatsapp bot integration with list items
Upgrade Whatsapp bot integration with list items. I really like the bot, but its functionality is limited. I'd really like the option to add list items, for example to add grocery items or to request an overview of the grocery list
1 vote -
OCR
As a mobile user, I want to create a new anydo list and populate it's list items via an OCR scan of a physical list.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Add a refresh button to Android's widget
Currently, the widget get automatically updated every X minutes. This causes the following bug:
Scenario:
1. See that the widget's tasks are up-to-date (hereinafter "first snapshot" of tasks).
2. Enter the app, and make a change (e.g. mark a task as completed).
3. Exit the app and review the widget.Expected:
1. The updated list of tasks is being displayed.Actual:
1. First Snapshot of tasks is still being diaplayed.The way other companies solved such an issue, is to add a refresh button to the top row or the widget.
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?