How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Search: Add to Android

It would be great if I could search through my tasks using a word or two to locate specific tasks to update them, make notes, or even delete them. Thanks!

778 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ariella Mollen shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

71 comments

Comments are closed
    • Diego commented  · 

Come on, is a basic feature!
      Please.
      Thank you

• Anonymous commented  · 

Include shearching capabilities on Android App

• Beth commented  · 

Add search functionality for Samsung tablets

• Giovanni commented  · 

Search button also for android

• Giovanni commented  · 

Search bit fon Aldo for android. Thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

Just a straight forwards search function to allow easy access to future tasks

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add this feature, having this will make this app a rounded 10 star..

• Mayuresh commented  · 

I think this is a basic feature that any text based application need to have. This would be a deal breaker for me too.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I stopped to use any.do because of this

• Cory Shepard commented  · 

Please add this functionality. Heavy users track 100+ tasks and it's way too time consuming to search. This can be a make or break feature. Please add asap!

• Vishwaje Ravinath commented  · 

This is the most critical feature any.do needa right now. Please add it your earliest..

• ff commented  · 

It's essential feature that was promised long ago but....
      Please hurry up!

• Krissy Luciano Shull commented  · 

It would also be nice to be able to search through the future requests to find similar ones to the ones you want so that there aren't so many duplicates!!

• Rob Campbell commented  · 

I have so many tasks that sometimes I accidentally create a duplicate task. There is no task search feature.

• Osman Namirti commented  · 

I waiting for search option to get premium account. I ve been using this type of app. for years. At the beginning its not but important when the tasks count increase

• Eric commented  · 

This is a very important feature on the go within apps. Hashtag support would be welcome too. It lets you grab context-specific tasks (I.e. #bus for tasks I can complete while on transit)

• Paweł Żebrowski commented  · 

Please, add "search" function in Android app, just like in Web version

• Anonymous commented  · 

Search feature can significantly improve the usability.
      Without it duplicated tasks are created and it hard to find and update an existing task. :-( Pleade give tbis feature a priority. Similar apps already have this feature and we're waiting for it quite some time...

• Steve Alves commented  · 

There is a search feature within each category. I'd like to see a global search option.

• Sebastian Dollinger commented  · 

Use the same text box as for new task. Then you could display the search result in front of or next to suggestions.

General: Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base