How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Search: Add to Android

It would be great if I could search through my tasks using a word or two to locate specific tasks to update them, make notes, or even delete them. Thanks!

854 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ariella Mollen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

71 comments

Comments are closed
    • Mayuresh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a basic feature that any text based application need to have. This would be a deal breaker for me too.

• Cory Shepard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this functionality. Heavy users track 100+ tasks and it's way too time consuming to search. This can be a make or break feature. Please add asap!

• ff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's essential feature that was promised long ago but....
      Please hurry up!

• Krissy Luciano Shull commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be nice to be able to search through the future requests to find similar ones to the ones you want so that there aren't so many duplicates!!

• Rob Campbell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have so many tasks that sometimes I accidentally create a duplicate task. There is no task search feature.

• Osman Namirti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I waiting for search option to get premium account. I ve been using this type of app. for years. At the beginning its not but important when the tasks count increase

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very important feature on the go within apps. Hashtag support would be welcome too. It lets you grab context-specific tasks (I.e. #bus for tasks I can complete while on transit)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Search feature can significantly improve the usability.
      Without it duplicated tasks are created and it hard to find and update an existing task. :-( Pleade give tbis feature a priority. Similar apps already have this feature and we're waiting for it quite some time...

General: Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base