How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Tasks: Add start/ due date (w/ wo reminder)

Please let us add due dates without times! I just wanna clean my room on Sunday - I don't care at what time!

646 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alex A shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

59 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gordon W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On a 7 day trail of premium subscription and sadly this looks like a deal breaker for me as well.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is a no brainer. Looks like you know what your users want, what a great thing. Now it’s just a matter of you guys stepping up and doing it and doing it before you lose to many of them.

to add a filed for the task due date. the date of the task now is almost like the reminder. you need to split between the due date and the reminders. and also to show how much time is available until due date.

• Am commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Think of it this way:
        You have been assigned to write an essay, you can add a task for it, but if there was an option that you could enter the dead line date (and it would appeared in your calander as an event) you could always plan for doing it on time. And if the application could show an error when you were trying to put it off for a time after the due time it could very useful.

• Am commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There could be an optional due date when you are creating a new task so that it is shown in the calendar as an event

• Quentin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be so important. I can't believe that it's still not possible to put deadlines and mark them in the calender. There should be an option for exactly that and different reminders.

• Candyce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is of the utmost importance to me, as well. This subscription would be perfect if I had the option to set a date but not a specific time.

• Cheryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is it possible you created a Task Manager app without ability to assign due dates?? Wish I would have known this before spending a good part of my day setting up assuming this capability was a given.

• Paula commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to put due dates on lists and subtasks, and be able to choose to organize my lists by due date.

Deal breaker here. Was just gonna sign up for the subscription and found this limitation. Disappointing.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Put deadlines for tasks instead of what to do it. Tasks are thing that we have to do before a certain time not on a certain time.
        Otherwise I love this app, its Great.

Thank You!

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this, I'm really wanting to more from Wunderlist which has this feature. I like it because I obviously can set a due date for let say something Friday and want to be reminded Wednesday at 6pm.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need a setting to set a task duration e.g. for holidays, projects...

• xvestoria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need some feature like reminder which capable to remind before the schedule come, like a couple day before or week

Thankyou

• Yura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now there is only time of a reminder on a task. Please add separate time in which the event has to take place. for example "to receive a parcel at 19:00, to remind at 16:30

• Pim Damen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been using Any.do to manage my tasks and break it down into subtasks. One of the things i needed to manage while managing my ADHD in Cognitive behavioral therapy.
        So far Any.do has been a great help but one feature would benifit people like me and neorotypical people.
        Set a task buzzer so every X amount of minutes a small buzz goes off and helps you check if you are still on the task you have set for yourself.
        It would also be great to set a deadline for a task, but set reminders and dates/time for subtasks inbetween.
        Example:
        Main task = Finish 3d model robot finish 5 days from now.
        subtask todat 10:00 finish limbs
        subtask tomorrow 10:00 finish body and head
        Subtask day after that 10:00 texturing
        etc etc.

I love the subtasks but it would be great to set subtasks as well.

And ofcourse be able to sync back to your work/private calendar instead of only beeing visible within any.do.

The calendar shows the time start and end time of events but not tasks. If present, it would help to see my whole day time-locked for specific tasks and most importantly will know where my free/unblocked times are.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the moment the remind date and the due date are basicaly the same. It would be great to have the possibility to create one or multiple reminders, that are indipendent to the due date.

← Previous 1 3

General: All

Feedback and Knowledge Base