How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Tracking and Reports: Add a time tracker

Time tracker (Timer) for each task. To manage time of actual times and see if there's clashing tasks

173 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kenny Ng shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Oussama khelladi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add a procrastination index like how many times the task is snoozed

also if the task duration is added in the app add an index how much time is wasted after starting the task (related to procrastination)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please add ability to set estimated time for task, and start timer button to line up your projects for the day

• Becca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integrating with a pomodoro app or including the capability or an extension in Any.Do would be awesome! A possible intent for an extension would be to select an ongoing task from Any.Do, start the timer, and have the sessions statistics recorded with the task.

Keep track of your time
        Know exactly how your time is spent, and measure your productivity with ease. You’ll never have to look back and wonder where your time went again.

Add a way for my employees to track their time at specific sites or for specific jobs

I use toggl to track the time I spent on specific tasks. I have daily routines reminders for routines I do every day. I would like to be able to track the time it takes for me to accomplish the routine/task within any.do instead of using a 3rd app.

• Lea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definate must so tasks can be broken into hours/minutes

• Kate Marie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would make it extremely accessible to those with learning disabilities (ADHD, OCD, Autism) because it would tell them how long they needed to focus/ complete a task, preventing rushing or fixating on one task. This would really help both personally, but also in classrooms!

• Fiery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On mobile app this feature can be very helpful when you get started on a task which takes considerable time to complete and you really want to keep focused so that the deadline can be met. I've been using pomotodo.com for a while, it's fantastic idea of combining pomodoro and todo (makes it pomotodo) is inspiring but their development seems discontinued.. so as I am also an active user of any.do and I love the clean, simple way of how any.do manages my task, I think it's really valuable to customer who use any.do daily and it worth giving a shot!

General: All

Feedback and Knowledge Base