Reminders: Add timer
I would like to suggest you to implement the Pomodoro technique into any.do. I mean, I think it could make any.do a way better if we could schedule task of 25 minutes. A lot of people are looking for productivity tools. By adding this feature to any.do, you could make even more people satisfied by your app. The goal of any.do is to remember, plan and make things done. It's obviously the next thing you should pay attention for.
Da Ka commented
Agree! Pomodoro helps a lot! I prefer 45 min.
Max Ong Zong Bao commented
I'm actually a full stack developer. Having it in place allows me to take breaks whenever I know I had finished my current promo.
James Hennessey commented
This product is turning out to potentially be the bee's knee's!, having ADD, I've been trying to find a single place to help get organized.
To that, I suggest adding a Pomodoro timer for task and sub-tasks.
A Task can have many sub-tasks which, for me, requires focus, and once I start I have the blinkers on. Having a Pomodoro timer does a couple of things,
1) Given I'm trying to find a single source that contains a calendar, and tasks helps simplify things,
2) Once started, I tend to hyper focus and could spend all day looking at the task, the timer SNAP's me of that focus and brings my attention back.
3) The benefits of Pomodoro timers are well known for helping people complete tasks and study.
If you add total time taken to the parent task, this could also provide other benefits.
I need all my tasks set to a timer that ranges from 3 minutes to 60 minutes to stay productive
Add the function pomodoro with option the pause the time
Paul Schuback commented
Please delete this and add the votes\coment to https://anydo.uservoice.com/forums/143587-general/suggestions/7668837-adding-pomodoro-timers-for-those-need-to-stay-focu
Please delete this and transfer the votes to https://anydo.uservoice.com/forums/143587-general/suggestions/7668837-adding-pomodoro-timers-for-those-need-to-stay-focu
Aatmaprem Aarya commented
"1. While creating task set time it takes
2. Suggest to split task if > 25 min.
3. On click start timer. Optional ask to put phone in silent/no notification mode.
4. Show notification and widget on lock screen."