Tracking and Reports: Add graphs
Graph for month and week and year
Add graphical statistics (rating/relative rating) about timrframe required to complete tasks. to prevent procrastination
Mel Adamaitis commented
Related to https://anydo.uservoice.com/forums/143587-general/suggestions/36292087-please-introduce-analytics-graphs-data-visualisati , I would love to see how well I met my task goals so I can get a sense of:
- am I trying to overachieve?
- am I underachieving?
- what did I accomplish? <-- I usually look for this when I'm looking for a "win" to feel better about how I spent my time
I *think* having some graphs or summaries showing:
- which tasks I often fail at/succeed at
- how "active" I was at completing tasks in a given day/week
- maybe some insight into whether I am more productive for certain tags in the morning or evening, or even on certain days <--- this would help me schedule myself better to make sure I schedule house chores on Monday instead of on Friday, for instance
Anyway. :) I'm new to this platform and I'm excited to see where it goes. Thanks! :)
Berenice Larbi commented
Well done with the current updates, a lot of our suggestions have been taken on board. But if we could view tasks and subtasks in a Gantt chart format and show percentage of completion. It would be the best
I want to ask if is it possible to add some small features in your Android app (as well your desktop app). I would appreciate a few tweaks listed below, which will help me to use your app at it's maximum potential.
1. Possibility to set reminder of created event on specific time. MOST IMPORTANT! Now you have only a few predefined times of reminding an event and it is unfortunatelly too roughly distributed. The same solution like you used in task reminder setting would work perfectly in my opinion.
2. Possibility to import an transport by train, bus or public transport directly to your app as EVENT not only as TASK. I am talking about importing from apps like IDOS.
Now I need to have the callendar app installed ass well in my phone.
3. Overall I would highly appreciate some possibility of well-aranged graphic overview of scheduled events, like day and week overview with possibility to change time of events by drag and drop or extending duration of events by stretching. You can look to preinstalled calendar app on Android on Huawei or Samsung to follow me better. Now i need to switch between apps in order to organize my events and that is waste of time and it is not so clear after all.
Thank in advance for your answer.
Graphs and stats representing how good/bad i am completing tasks ont the assigned date. No. Of tasks i can get done, etc.
I agree. Add graphs, or a visual way to chart progress.
It would be great to see a graphical dashboard of the tasks. Also if the dashboard can give the tasks pending by members for the shared task
Please provide the functionality to display Task (y axis) vs. Dates (x axis) graph/table summary. This would help keep a track of how well one has addressed each recurring task (daily/weekly/monthly/etc.). This would help us to organize better and keep us on track in case a task was missed.
I'd like to motivate myself by seeing how much I can get done in a day.
Even better if you can weight the tasks (small, medium large) by difficulty and get more points for more difficult things.
But just starting with a number would be fine.