How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Customization: Add more themes to choose from

Add way more theme options for the premium account. Preferably more background options , contrasting font colors, and emoji. More Themes Please!

161 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Elizabeth Barrion shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Comments are closed
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I constantly switch themes due to it's overexposured green, teal, blue and pink. And the black theme does not fit for day usage cause it's too dark. I prefer a black text on white or super light greyish background. It should be easy since it's only a simple color.

• Inbal Sarid Bar Shaked commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish the themes were a little more vibrant and happy, maybe some way to personalize the lists, differents color to each list could be awesome for visual people!
    please consider this.

• Linda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have more themes as I have this open most of the day while I am at work. Add more colors too, love purple and jewel tones.

• Sindy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have Any.do open all day while I’m working, often adding things as I think of them (from either the app or my phone). I’d like to be able to control the brightness of the window. And the text-size etc, so it’s easier to have open all day.

so if you press on a task, beside of ''reminder", "subtask" etc, there would be an oprion of "change time''. when you click on it, there would be 4 option: today, tomorrow upcoming and sometime. that way you can avoid the nagging hold and scroll down or upthe task to the desired time type.

• Jerry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add additional color choices to application and web palette. The existing colors are not very masculine. Some of them make text difficult to read.

the color themes that are available are nice but its limited. it would be nice to have other options that could work with a persons personality.
    i am sure that this company can come up with some brilliant ideas that can make planning their day more eventful.

There's only one free theme, I think there should a wider range of free themes. They don't have to be great, but more than one. Or even customizable.

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The current default theme, which is the only option for free account users, is a light blue, which some color blind people cannot see. I am still considering moving to premium, and if I do this might solve this problem for me, but users should not have to pay *just* for color blind accessibility.

You can change the background to your own picture or colour such as sepia also how about background patterns such as a paper affect?

• Di commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bigger, brighter selection of colours, currently too dull. Not colour categories as some have suggested, just your own personal choice of colours.

• Andre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There have been many votes on the need to be able to assign colours to individual lists. If this idea is adopted, then I would like to see if we can have a colour picker, so we can choose our own custom colours, as the need for this will be greater as our lists grow. Thanks.

As I have used this App for the past 3/4 Months, I did noticed that, the splash screen with the gradient background really making down the entire beautiful UI, I suggest you to make a solid color background. With the Logo

White Logo in the blue solid background will look better.

Also try Blue Logo in the app background.

Zifnaz
    UI/UX Designer

Besides the four background colors, please add the option for transparency so everyone can still enjoy their background. Thanks!

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base