How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Product: Copy & Paste feature

Some times I need some information and I can't copied from any.do and I think you can add this.

82 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Comments are closed
    • Rogério Ignácio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In IOS there's really cool functionality called: paste from clipboard. This allows you to copy the list from the notepad and paste it already edited as subtasks.

• Ian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Paste List of Items as List of Tasks
      1. Copy ingredient list from random web page
      2. Open Any.do
      3. Click ""+"" to add task
      4. Paste list
      Note the ask. Rather than eliminating the newlines and linearizing a vertical list of items, instead add a new task for each line. How is this not a feature? I like everything about Any.do and lack of this feature has me relying on Google Sheets for grocery lists."

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like to paste information in notes of a task, and also like to copy information from notes.
      Simply I like to Crtl+C en Crtl+V in the web-version

• Namgyu Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i use any.do using phone and computer simultaneously. however it's impossible to copy and paste sentence at computer. please make it

• Kari Skyttä commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, Add this feature.. It would be great if copy paste would work for example screenshots, files etc..

• Nithin K N commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just reported a bug asking whether Any.do supports pasting from clipboard to the task name field. This idea here is on the same concern. So commenting here and upvoting this idea! Hoping to have this feature in future.

Regards,
      Nithin

General: Web App

Feedback and Knowledge Base