Skip to content

Any.do Workspace

Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea!

Please make sure to select the platform you’re using from the category field :)

Be advised that this forum is related to Any.do Workspace features only. For ideas regarding Any.do Personal/Premium or Any.do Family, please go to https://anydo.uservoice.com/ and select the appropriate forum.

2 results found

1. Workspace Tasks: Auto-save notes

In the Mobile App, when adding text to a Task’s Note, please find a way to make the text autosave. I have lost a lot of work I did in the Notes section because something happened that caused the Notes window to close before saving it.
    It may be that Any.do cannot make the text autosave as the Task Title does and/or as it does on the Desktop or Browser/Web. But at least make it to where the Note window either autosaves whenever it closes or make the Note Pop-Up unable to be closed until it asks you if you…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Released  ·  1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Workspace Integrations: Google Assistant

Please integrate GA into Workspace lists. You can already integrate with Google Assistant and manipulate your PERSONAL lists, but you cannot add anything to or have anything read from your lists in Workspace lists. I realize this becomes more difficult since it's not just a basic list, but I think it still be a heavily utilized feature for those that use GA.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Any.do Workspace