General

Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea!
Please make sure to select the platform you’re using :)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Views: Custom categories

nstead of Tomorrow, Upcoming, etc allow us to rename those to “urgent, First Priority, Second Priority, etc.

479 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    94 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Product: Associate multiple e-mail addresses with one Any.Do account

I live and die by the ability to turn e-mail messages into task items by e-mailing them. I signed up for Any.Do using my gmail account, but want to be able to e-mail tasks from my corporate account as well. Without being able to associate that address to my Any.Do signup account, e-mail doesn't help me.

I could cancel that account and switch to corporate, but ultimately the strength of a good list management system is also its ability to unify multiple sources into a single list, so I think this feature is very relevant.

Either that, or set up…

343 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    45 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Passed  ·  Any.do responded

Like many similar apps Any.do was created to support only one email account. We appreciate the feedback however we must pass on this one.

3. Customization: Add a custom option to change font / background to themes

it would be nice to be able to manually select and set both the bg and font colors for themes - the current themes are a little difficult to read - the text seems a bit faded. thanks !

206 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Although we do plan on adding more themes, personal customization of the app stands in contrast with its unique minimal design.

4. Moment: Show calendar

On "Plan Your Day" I'd love to be able to see my calendar schedule.
    It's great that I can plan my tasks but without seeing my schedule I can't tell when I can do my to-dos unless I use my own memory or open my calendar separately to see what I have to do during the week.

Please allow calendar to be shown on "plan your day" and add options like seeing schedule in day, week, month.

Thank you!

127 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have tested this as a feature on our iOS version for a while. Unfortunately, it did not perform well and users found it too distracting as opposed to the quick and easy nature of the original Moment feature. Accordingly, we’re passing on this request for now.

5. Reminders: Input reminders

Rather than repeatedly using a time roller, I'd like to just type when I want to have the reminder pop up

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate your feedback. At this time, this type of feature is not on our agenda as we use the native device’s pickers. However, should this be relevant in the future we will reactivate this request :)

6. Allow Custom Background Wallpaper

It would be awesome if we are allowed to upload our choice of wallpaper as background.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate your feedback. At this time, this type of feature is not on our agenda but should it be relevant in the future we will reactivate this request :)

7. Grocery List accessibility

The Grocery List is a great feature, but it is so difficult to access! I see others have also requested a separate widget or icon. Anything to make it easier to access. Currently I have to open the widget, tap on the grocery basket icon, tap on the name of the grocery list - all before actually accessing the list.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate your feedback and input! We reviewed this request and decided against adding it to our road map, for the time being. That said, we will definitely revisit this in the future as our product evolves :)

8. weather forecasts in the calendar

I'd like an option to see weather forecasts in the calendar view please

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Any.do is a minimalist task manager. Our approach to task and project management is simplistic and we intentionally avoid adding unnecessary features so that users remain focused only on what matters :) We appreciate your feedback but at this time, this type of feature is not on our agenda.

9. Color code the lists

I see that the color tags have been added which is great. I would love to have the lists be colored as well. I know I can great a tag for each list and go in and tag each event or task but maybe have the task text green if it is from the work list. It would make it much easier.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your feedback. At this time, this type of feature is not on our agenda. You can use the All Tags view from under the Grid option for this :)

10. Send triggers ifttt

It would be great if there was some integration to ifttt so you could use triggers from completed tasks. I need to telly up daily actions for medical reasons, so would be helpful there.

It would also be good if you could have attachments as online documents, I have a Google docs spreadsheet I use to record data, it would be handy if I could link that on reoccurring tasks.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Grocery list as default list

It would be convenient to be able to open the app and find a grocery list as the default list.

Thank you for the consideration.

Kind regards,
    Jerry

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate your feedback. At this time, this type of feature is not on our agenda but should it be relevant in the future we will reactivate this request :)

12. Reminders: Allow me to change default times for setting reminders and snoozing

I appreciate the custom snooze button, but I want to be able to change the default times on the snooze button, and also the default time for a new reminder.

I use any.do to organise my personal life, so I will never be able to do a task at 10am as I'll be at work. Let me choose the default time for a reminder.

Snoozing until 10am tomorrow is useless to me, let me change that button to a user defined default, such as tomorrow at 5pm.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your feedback. At this time, this type of feature is not on our agenda but should it be relevant in the future we will reactivate this request. :)

13. Add 'Weekend' along with today tomorrow and someday

In the main tab add 'weekend' as well as many tasks need to pushed for weekend like calling relatives etc.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! This is not on our agenda for the time being. Should it become an option we will reopen this idea :slightly_smiling_face:

14. More alarm sounds and/or own sounds

I need to select More alarm sounds and/or my own sounds on my device

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15. Create a Plan the week Function

Have it where, like the plan the day function, we can plan the week.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow Grocery List to be default view

Please allow the grocery list to be default view

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17. Have a "Complete/Done" button in the edit task page

Currently, there is no way to mark a task as complete from its Full View.. I would like a "Complete/Done" button in the edit task page.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18. Change default time for morning/lunch/evening

Would be great to have a feature to change the default times of morning/lunch/evening, couldn't vote for an archived suggestion, and didn't find anything in settings

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate your feedback. At this time, this type of feature is not on our agenda but should it be relevant in the future we will reactivate this request. :)

19. More printing options

I would like to be able to customize the printing. Customize a Heading/Title, adjust the size of the font. Take out the Any.do logo on top for pro users (it takes up too much space). Choice of different layouts.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20. Color coding

Interface: Allow user to color code the tasks completely (not just putting a small colored dash underneath), in a simple way (one swipe). I bought the premium package only to color code and I would love to see an improvement. Thank you for hearing our feedback!

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base