General

Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea!
Please make sure to select the platform you’re using :)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Views: Date view by time

Tasks based on the "reminder" is arranged in every category. means each " reminder" or "time" is closer to be in the front row automatically.

3,320 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    278 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  Any.do responded

Hey Any.doers,

This type of modification to the Date View will affect the entire logic of the app’s functionality – concerning the reordering of tasks and their automatic assignment to their due dates. Accordingly, we will not be able to execute such a request for the time being.

However, what we can do (and will do, based on your feedback here) is add a time stamp of the Reminder’s time to both the Calendar and the Task Views – see images attached to the main idea.

Will this be a good replacement?

2. Grocery list: Add multiple items

Each time I enter an item into the grocery list it takes me back to the list of tasks I want the ability to add as many items as I like, almost as if I am writing a list!

260 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  8 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reminders: Multiple items for recurrences/ show completed recurrences

Once a recurring task is completed, it should be reflected as any other completed task. Right now, the task is always shown even once it's done because eventually it needs to be done again. This means you never really have the satisfaction of completing the task, and tend to ignore when it's actually time to do it because it's just always hanging around...

My suggestion would be for recurring tasks to disappear from the list once completed, and reappear the day before the task is set to recur.

115 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  Any.do responded

We’re looking into possible alternatives for the current functionality. We will keep you guys updated :)

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base