How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Search: Add to Android

It would be great if I could search through my tasks using a word or two to locate specific tasks to update them, make notes, or even delete them. Thanks!

983 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ariella Mollen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

78 comments

Comments are closed
  • Rob Campbell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have so many tasks that sometimes I accidentally create a duplicate task. There is no task search feature.

• Osman Namirti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I waiting for search option to get premium account. I ve been using this type of app. for years. At the beginning its not but important when the tasks count increase

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very important feature on the go within apps. Hashtag support would be welcome too. It lets you grab context-specific tasks (I.e. #bus for tasks I can complete while on transit)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Search feature can significantly improve the usability.
    Without it duplicated tasks are created and it hard to find and update an existing task. :-( Pleade give tbis feature a priority. Similar apps already have this feature and we're waiting for it quite some time...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

search is on web browser not in android app - weird

Also web completed talks do not sort by date (should be default) - yet Android device auto sorts by date - would think it should be the same from UI/UX standpoint - hope you consider this

• Noam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have the lists option. I know it's now as comfortable as tags, but you can just put in one list all of the tasks that is related to the same thing.

• jpowell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would a "word" or two cover labels? It would be great to add "labels" or "tags" to tasks so I could quickly display tasks that match the label. A great example of this would be adding a label called "content marketing" so that when I'm in the all list I could click that label and quickly see all the related tasks.

1 2 4 Next →

General: Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base