How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Search: Add to Android

It would be great if I could search through my tasks using a word or two to locate specific tasks to update them, make notes, or even delete them. Thanks!

854 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ariella Mollen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

71 comments

Comments are closed
    • Badette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please include a search button. It is a very important function. Thank you.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After all of these years, I'm quite surprised that I only just realized how beneficial a general search bar would be for all of the obvious reasons.

• Badette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Search option would really be great and a monthly calendar shown on the screen to easily see events and tasks. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide the word search option. If i want to search a task I wont have to scroll down if I have word search option. Thanks a lot

• MaryT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to add the search feature for tasks, also, to be able to add task with hashtags for specific topics and better search in general.

I didnt succeed to make a search to names or specific words in my tasks or in the app

• Metin 2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, Please add the below features on any.do android app.

1- Search button to find the items.
      2- Week numbers on calendar witget.
      3- Sync button on witget.

• My commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please add a search button for calendar and task tabs? When there are too many items, it is not easy to find them.

Please have a search feature on the phone app. This allows for customized productivity hacks such as adding # or @ tags for each task, or inputting time and energy expenditure for each task. Then using the search feature, I can pull up my tasks grouped by time, energy, or tag put into the search. Great for GTD optimization!

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A search zone should be a good thing to find our different tasks when there are a lot

← Previous 1 3 4

General: All

Feedback and Knowledge Base