How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Product: Add a Windows app

I would like to access this easily from my phone, but there is no Windows Phone app. I also cannot get any.do to come up in my browser on my Windows Phone.

1,436 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jared Kent Thomason shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

96 comments

Comments are closed
    • james.herbert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With an increasing number of people choosing the Microsoft Surface as their tablet an any.do app for Windows that works well offline is conspicuous in its absence.

• Daniil K. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Imagine that more than 100,000 people around you use the platform, but your service (product) remains only in small platforms, you do not want to support the most popular system and what do you lose?
      You lose more than 1 billion users and your service is still at the bottom, you have a low rating, they want to see you, but you are not there.

• Tiago Frutuoso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on, guys... You have the "Windows" icon on your website, that redirects to the web version. If i click the "Mac" icon, i get redirected to the App store. That's a bit false advertisey on my book. I understand the service took a way to iOS turn lately but don't forget that Windows and Android users still pay.

• Rob Sheppard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like having to use a browser window while on my desktop computer. It would be better to have a native Windows 10 app or a Windows Store app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be wonderful if there could be a Windows desktop widget that displays a summary of the lists. Something similar to Sticky Notes.

• Paari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A windows native desktop application will be an amazing addition. It is cumbersome to login into the web app all the time. I clear my sessions to keep the personal data stealing companies like fb.

I wonder why mac os an app, while windows doesn't. Considering the larger user base. Especially after windows is like mac: One os with upgrades. No more new versions.

+1 to all the comments. Wunderlist has a Windows app, but by all accounts is not being updated by Microsoft. Terrible! Any.do is the best alternative on the market. A Windows app would make Any.do fully functional for desktop users. The result: an app that would be better than Wunderlist ever thought about being.

With the latest Windows 10 update, a PWA shouldn't be difficult to make, as it'll be based on what you already have. This is a must have after so many years.

• Craig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A dedicated App for Windows surface integrated laptop/tablets is a must-have in 2018!

For me this is a deal maker or breaker. If there's no Windows app (preferably with notifications like Wunderlist) until my next payment I'll switch to either the then improved Microsoft To-Do, or Todoist.

• Bryce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking forward to some updates on the progress of a UWP Desktop app for Windows 10. I think it will make Any.do the obvious choice for anyone wanting to stay on top of their work load/schedule regardless of what device they have on hand or are switching between; whether on the road or at the desk.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base