How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Product: Add a Windows app

I would like to access this easily from my phone, but there is no Windows Phone app. I also cannot get any.do to come up in my browser on my Windows Phone.

1,292 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jared Kent Thomason shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

87 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tiago Ribeiro commented  · 

Hello, any news on this ? It would be very, very useful :-)

• Paari commented  · 

A windows native desktop application will be an amazing addition. It is cumbersome to login into the web app all the time. I clear my sessions to keep the personal data stealing companies like fb.

I wonder why mac os an app, while windows doesn't. Considering the larger user base. Especially after windows is like mac: One os with upgrades. No more new versions.

• Anonymous commented  · 

+1 to all the comments. Wunderlist has a Windows app, but by all accounts is not being updated by Microsoft. Terrible! Any.do is the best alternative on the market. A Windows app would make Any.do fully functional for desktop users. The result: an app that would be better than Wunderlist ever thought about being.

• Ilya commented  · 

are there any news? this post is 3 years old

• Greer Bill commented  · 

Create a desktop app for windows

• Anonymous commented  · 

With the latest Windows 10 update, a PWA shouldn't be difficult to make, as it'll be based on what you already have. This is a must have after so many years.

• Craig commented  · 

A dedicated App for Windows surface integrated laptop/tablets is a must-have in 2018!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please let us know the ETA for Any.do windows app? Thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

Or probably a Windows desktop app at least?

• Anonymous commented  · 

For me this is a deal maker or breaker. If there's no Windows app (preferably with notifications like Wunderlist) until my next payment I'll switch to either the then improved Microsoft To-Do, or Todoist.

• Bryce commented  · 

Looking forward to some updates on the progress of a UWP Desktop app for Windows 10. I think it will make Any.do the obvious choice for anyone wanting to stay on top of their work load/schedule regardless of what device they have on hand or are switching between; whether on the road or at the desk.

• Rupert Englander commented  · 

Adding request for Windows 10 app. Windows phone is now dead (as confirmed by Microsoft) but a Windows 10 app to allow offline use and sync when back online, in my opinion, is a must have.

• Shoaib commented  · 

Any.do must be kidding. Where do people work? Of course on their Desktop PCs, apart from a handful who work on Mac. Most organizations hand over their employees Windows machines. They must be kidding to not have a decent Windows app!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Ditto this.
        No excuses for not doing a UWP app.

• Katie commented  · 

Any.Do has tackled iOS and Android, the web, and browser extensions, but I think it's time for Any.Do to finally put together a fully-functioning Windows and Mac desktop app, complete with widgets that allow you to keep your to-do lists on your desktop at all times.

Other potential features:
        - More list customization options not currently available on mobile or web, such as organizing tasks by name or specific due date
        - Offline usage that syncs as soon as an internet connection is established
        - Cal integration and functionality

• Wade Finner commented  · 

I use any.do on Chrome on my Windows 10 laptop. Because this exists not only do I not see the reason for it to be a "fat client" desktop app, I would prefer that it isn't, Cloud based apps are the future, and quickly becoming the present.

• David Middleton commented  · 

Yep +1 to this please. Its about time for it :)

• TL commented  · 

With a Windows App it is universal and cvan be used phone, desktop, tablet - please --just go ahead

• Peter commented  · 

at least, please make your page any.do compatible with Windows Phone browser

← Previous 1 3 4 5

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base