How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Color Tags: Add to Web

Any expectations about color tags availability on Web app?

Thank you!

248 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Comments are closed
  • J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. I can't understand why the lack of platform consistency with this type of thing. Also, tags don't show up on someone else's list when shared. That would be very useful as well.

• Nick Cota commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not seeing a capability to add tags on the web app like I can within my Android based app. I'm only seeing the capability to add it to a list (work, personal). Would love this tag capability and have them across platforms.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't use tags on web app. I wouldn't have upgraded to Premium if I knew that tags didn't work except on the phone app.

• Sue griffith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The tags are the main reason I upgraded so it is disappointing that they aren’t available when using my mac

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the color tag on the web platform. I use both Iphone and web platform and it would be very useful!

• Joe Krump commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd really like to see this. I create many tasks at home on my Android phone, add tags, then come into the office and pull open Any.do on the web (which I use all day) but I don't get my tags! Hard to prioritize as a result.

• Gary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a premium user for several users now and I use any.do both on phone and desktop. I second this request.

General: Web App

Feedback and Knowledge Base