How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Customization: Change font style/ size from app

I'd love to use any do on iPhone but I find the menu text and completed items to be too small and have poor contrast. There is lots of empty space in the UI to support having a larger font.

394 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

79 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Studio Laflamme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've installed and paid for pro versions of this app and todoist and there are 2 or 3 things that profoundly bother me, and the size of the fonts is one of them:-(

• david commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Changing iPhone OS font size doesn’t work because your base font size is too small(and the OS change doesn’t adjust the font used for event times)... the increase required to match iPhone baseline font size makes all other app fonts way too large

• david commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow us to increase font size... it’s the only thing keeping me from switching to Any.do and upgrading

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree 100%, Text way too small. This alone will discourage me from using the App. Simple solution: Allow user slectable font sizes! Size of font is a very subjective and varied proposition so it should not be put in the hands of, “this is your font size, have a nice day!”

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on. Don't add components that make it too difficult when most of us can't read the small fonts. INCREASE THE SIZE OF THE FOUNTS!

• Connie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Way too small on I phone. Would like to use app but can't stand the tiny font

• Eric Doub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fonts should be changeable. I use the app only on my Samsung S9. I am paying for Any.do...perhaps one of the only apps or programs I use that does not allow adjustable fonts. ?!

• Sandy C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a "mature" user, my decreasingly ability to read small print escalates as time passes. Even with glasses I find it extremely difficult to use this app on my phone. Although I'm currently able to use on my tablet, some times it's difficult, especially where using the wiget. Since I carry my phone everywhere, unlike my tablet, the app would be more helpful if I could continue to use away from home.

• Laurie Paolini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to use this app shortly after becoming legally blind. I've had to stop using the app due to decreasing sight. PLEASE, PLEASE allow larger fonts and accessibility options for the blind.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would really appreciate more control over font SIZE, font COLOR, and font BOLDNESS.

• IrishJoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the integration with Alexa, but find the font size to be too small on the iPhone and way to small on the Mac. Would like to have the ability to change font size like most other apps.

• Tove commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow for larger fonts on the web as you have now implemented for mobile devices.

• Alan wang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

could you add a new function for user to change the word size , it is really big (PS I don't want my boss to see what I am doing

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please build in a feature that I can increase the font size. It is currently very very small.

← Previous 1 3 4

General: All

Feedback and Knowledge Base