How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Tasks: Add start/ due date (w/ wo reminder)

Please let us add due dates without times! I just wanna clean my room on Sunday - I don't care at what time!

694 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alex A shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steven Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. I love this app but I was actually shocked to learn that this is not a standard feature. I want to be reminded of a lot of tasks on the due date. But many tasks require a reminder days or a week in advance. Without this feature, I have to create a task with a "reminder"/due date in advance of the actual due date. That's really confusing. I guess you could create a subtask with a different due date - but I hate workarounds. They're always messy.

• Mon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Complete your features by having a due date/time and a separate reminder date/time. This is a very important feature of a To Do app. I love the interface and the rest of the features but this is the only missing feature that holds me back to use Any.do. Even if you would make this feature available only on premium subscription, that would still be awesome and worth to subscribe.

• Bob Morse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to be able to set a default time for starting tasks? Now different times seem to pop up at random so I must reset the starting time 9 times out of 10. In my case I'd like to have them all start at, say, 8:00 am so that whenever I check my tasks for today they all appear.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I miss the time when the task should be done. In your calendar mode, there is mentioned time only for events, not for the task. Please add. As I am not able to have a quick view if I didn't set up too many tasks for one time. It is necessary to open each task separately and it is very boring and time consuming. Thank you very much.

There should an option to quickly change the date of the task and this should not involve adding a reminder. I just want to sort the task by assigning them to different dates without adding a reminder

• Lousy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Showing the days left and the exact hours left when the ddl within one day

I've used many to do list apps and was surprised to see this was an issue - it is very annoying!

As you enter an upcoming submissions on android you are unable to enter a date. Instead, you need to enter the task, then enter a reminder on said date, then remove that alarm attached to the reminder in order to change the date.

• Anthony Kranjc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also would like to see auto-date-stamping of entries. Time could also be included, but it's not as important. I'm not sure where this date-stamp would get placed. The main task entry line only allows a limited number of characters.

• Trevor Cappallo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And with it, the option to hide the task until the start time. This is the main killer feature missing for me. I use repeating tasks a lot, and I really don't need to see "trash pickup" every day for two weeks!

Please add date of the day in which the task is registered.

Today I needed to remember when I registered a task but couldn't find it out.

• Richardson Dubois commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see an option that would allow to set a complete by a time or date or both for tasks entered. Eg.. Complete expense report by 17H00 EDT today or by 05.05.2016

• Mark Folse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely essential for work tasks in addition to reminders. Some repeating daily tasks must end and should have a displayed deadline.

• Bruno Soeiro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suggest you have a date for the task and another date for the Alarm. For example, scheduling a task at 9:00 AM on a Thursday, but it would need to be reminded at 7:00 AM to allow time to arrive onsite

1 3 Next →

General: All

Feedback and Knowledge Base