How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Tasks: Display full title

When typing in a task on my laptop, what I've typed is no longer visible after 26 characters. I'd like to see the entire task description.

63 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Comments are closed
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some of my notes are long. Currently, i see 3 dotes at the end of the line. I want to be able to view completely in 2 lines.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add settings option to show full task description without clicking on it)

• Garry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to view my entire entry when they are longer.

• Gleb Romanyuk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

or allocate more space to it. For example, I want to create a task "write reviews of Milgrom and Segal papers, and of Chiara's JMP" but I only see the first five words of it which is annoying. I'd really love to have several lines visible.

Thanks,
    Gleb

• Mr. Peterson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

by the way. this would also make the search feature better. example.
    Let's say I want to find all tasks I may have inserted the text "(high)" or "(product orientation)" in.The more text I can see in the tasks blocks the better.

• Mr. Peterson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar view is good. but so much wasted space in each task block. can't we wrap text there so I can at least see more than 40 characters this drives me nuts. (w medium pg zoom) I also add additional context to my notes such as <email> <website> etc. as I add my own labels to task titles I get even less space to write the text in and have it shown.
    I understand making things easy on the eyes, you have done a great job with that.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base