Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Julia M. shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

261 comments

Comments are closed
    • Post commented  · 

Color coordinate task (work) (personal) etc. so test are easier to recognize in "all task list"
      (make it optional)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed!! I need a different color per list!

• Kristin Eberhard commented  · 

Actually - vote for "Allow Color assignment to Lists" - the same idea but with more votes, so more likely to get implemented.

Voters - vote for "Allow Color assignment to Lists" - the same idea but with more votes, so more likely to get implemented.

Voters - vote for "Allow Color assignment to Lists" - the same idea but with more votes, so more likely to get implemented.

Voters - please vote for "Be able to color code your lists" - the same idea but more votes.

Voters - please vote for "Be able to color code your lists" - the same idea but more votes.

I like to view ALL but would like to still visually distinguish my personal tasks from my work tasks. Color-coding by list would do this for me. (It would also make Any.do look a bit more like Kanbana)

• Sajed commented  · 

Sometimes We dont need to choose a time for our Tasks but they need to Prioritize with 4 color for recognize fast what task must do first for example an important and necessary task tag by red color in left or right side with a ribbonribbon

• Brett Vasek commented  · 

I think this would be worthwhile. It would be nice to have an easy way to quickly distinguish a recurring task from a normal task.

• Adriano Garcez commented  · 

I considered to use AnyDo because Wuderlist is dying and Microsoft To-Do isn't good as it's now, but not having tags is a big no to AnyDo.

• Rebecca commented  · 

Definitely agree! Please!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Tag some keyword, its important for us to sort some tasts.

• Staples commented  · 

Yes please!! I would pay for premium if this was possible! :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

When pressing ALL it brings all tasks together which is a good intention but also not useful when you have so many priorities. it would be much more effective if we could decide which groups combined instead of all or nothing.

• Anonymous commented  · 

For those of us more visually inclined, maybe we can assign colours to our lists?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Really Keen to see a different colour for each list, so in the all tasks view I can easily distinguish between lists.

• Naia commented  · 

Set up everything on any.do and realized there's no tagging. Hello, Todoist!

• Shauna commented  · 

Having a function to tag lists so you can enable certain preferences to the lists.

Visibility times - e.g Turning a Work List off during certain hours and days
      Sharing - Having the ability to automatically share with certain people with a specific tag
      Location - Be notified of tasks when in a certain location (supermarket) when certain tags are assigned

There are many more option but these are the main functions I would love to see added to enhance any.do.

General: All

Feedback and Knowledge Base