How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Product: Natural language input

please develop natural language input capacity like that has been offered by Fantastical...i only need to type and the app should detect due date and context/list from my input.

582 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Usman Malik shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pascal COPPE commented  · 

inline creation/assignement of list or date (like todoist)

-> mYTask #MyList @tomorrow @10/00

• Mark Ramos commented  · 

Hopefully this will be released before my premium ends as I may need to move to another todo app if this does not get included. I find it very important nowadays and especially with the availability of NLP services (i.e. AWS) should be great to include already.

• Rik Dijkstra commented  · 

"Do laundry tomorrow" should set the event for tomorrow! Or "Call doctor on Monday" should set the event on upcoming Monday. Including time would be great as well.

Love the app keep it up!

• Serge K commented  · 

Yes! This is a great value added as it saves a lot of time entering tasks and events. I loved it in ToDoist. PLEASE add this feature.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Enable natural. Language processing for due dates

• Anonymous commented  · 

Finally! This would probably make me go back to Any.do! long overdue

• Anonymous commented  · 

Just I will type( everyday 2:30pm) and the app will automatically recognize this. Like todoist does

If you get this feature You will be the best....

• Arsen commented  · 

I think that such increadibly helpful app should support NLI.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Suppose if I type my task as " Purchase Fruits today remind me at 9 AM"
        System should record Task as Purchase Fruits, Set Due Date as Today and Reminder Time as 9 AM. I understand It may be difficult but it will be better if we have this feature. It will complete Any.do to do anything.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I really like Any.do but I really miss the smart due date feature Wunderlist offered. e.g. When typing: call Tom on Monday at 9, Wunderlist would automatically detect time and date so you don't have to set this afterwards. This makes planning tasks way easier and faster.

• John Paul commented  · 

I was wondering what if you could integrate smart input where tou just type in to the app your task and the time and the place and recurrency of reminders all together and the app detects the time, place and recurrency of the task or to do list, just like how todoist does it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This option existed before my phone updated to Android 7.0. Honestly it was the only reason I used this app so I'll probably find something else if it doesn't come back

• Mars commented  · 

The one reason I prefer fantastical

• Anonymous commented  · 

Nothing beats Todoist in natural language recognition. Any.Do could maybe be just as good on this one. I really love the way they immediately highlight what they have selected as date or time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

True! This is the most powerful option missing from Todoist!

• Anonymous commented  · 

The auto-populated responses don't include previous capitalization, so I never use them. Is there a way this can be included?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add The function that you can type due dates as a part of the task and then it automatically understands it as a due date.

← Previous 1

General: All

Feedback and Knowledge Base