How Can We Improve Any.Do?

Moment: Show multiple times a day

Would be nice to be able to schedule more than one moment per day. For example, I would like a moment in the morning and one at night to prepare myself for the next day

205 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Micheal shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • faruk.kutlu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would you consider adding location based sunrise and sunset times ? My days usually start with sunrise and end sometime before sunset depending on season. I use another app for this purpose but it is just nothing more than a basic alarm.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Suppose I am Doctor who works at a Medical School in the morning, at a hospital in the afternoon and rest at home in the evenings.

I want -
        To Create 3 lists
        Work
        Hospital
        Home

I want moments to show up at

Work 9.00 am
        Hospital 2.00 pm
        Home 6.00 pm

I can customize to see different moments at different preset times so that I can divide my day and plan it.

• Ari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if I could set a time to have a midday moment to plan the rest of my day and/or evening moment to plan the next day

• Moses Wanyonyi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about tying the moments to the alarm. So when the alarm goes off it can give us 10-15 min and then pop up. Avoids having to set up both alarms and the moments pop up time. I agree with Matt that working shifts or part-time definitely leads to different starting times.

• oliver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add optional additional scheduled Moments? I'd like to be reminded to review my To-Do list. And hourly or personal schedule-based markers when viewing list by time.

Have more options when running the anydo moment. For example run any do moment for 3 days for the next 5 days or the next week.

Also, I should be able to have multiple settings for moments. eg. I should be able to plan my day both at start of day and at end of day

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would help me too. I work shifts and so my days start at different times during the week as well as weekends.

• Anthony Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At weekends, it's nice to not have to start your day at 8am if you don't want to. My alarm times are different for weekdays and weekends, so why shouldn't my task-list management also follow the same rules?

General: All

Feedback and Knowledge Base