Skip to content

Any.do Personal

Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea!

Please make sure to select the platform you’re using from the category field :)

Be advised that this forum is related to Any.do Personal features only. For ideas regarding Any.do Workspace or Any.do Family, please go to https://anydo.uservoice.com/ and select the appropriate forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

373 results found

1. Having a keyboard shortcut to add a task to 'My Day' would be very helpful

Simple keyboard shortcut to add a highlighted task to your 'My Day'.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  All  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The Tags / coloring function should have more HIGHLIGHT, the current solution is very poor. See details on the attached pictures.

One of the reasons I upgraded to Any.Do Premium was the Tags / coloring function.

Currently I consider this function a promise but not a solution at all. The function in the web version shows a little bit something but still not a help. This little tiny tine colored line is almost equal with nothing. On top of this the same function on the Android App is equal with NOTHING, this tiny dot is like a flyspeck. This function should have more highlighting.

The [Tags] setup in the web version shows a PERFECT solution, this is what I call COLORING!…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Auto save

We need a auto save option, there are so many times when tasks and sub tasks just don't get saved, it's extremely frustrating.

Once I have typed a subtask and hit enter and I move onto the next subtask it should automatically auto save.. Sometimes even after hitting save it does not save the sub tasks.

Auto save should be enabled app wide!!!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Start date option to tasks

Please add the option to add a start date to tasks so that they don't show up in the list or the Plan My Day, etc until the start date. For example, sometimes I create a task that I won't be able to even start until a few months later but I don't want to forget about it. This has already been a feature in Microsoft Outlook for a long time and works well. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Google Ads Agency in delhi

Our leading Google Ads Agency in Delhi specializes in crafting strategic, results-driven campaigns tailored to meet the unique needs of businesses in the capital city. Our team of seasoned digital marketers has deep understanding of Google Ads, ensuring campaigns are optimized for maximum impact. We leverage local market insights to create campaigns that resonate with your target audience and consider the global context. Our data-driven strategies ensure your advertising budget is invested wisely, and we value transparency and open communication. We collaborate with businesses to tailor campaigns that align with their specific goals and challenges. More info: https://www.n2nsystems.co.in/ppc-management/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Google Ads Agency in delhi

Our leading Google Ads Agency in Delhi specializes in crafting strategic, results-driven campaigns tailored to meet the unique needs of businesses in the capital city. Our team of seasoned digital marketers has deep understanding of Google Ads, ensuring campaigns are optimized for maximum impact. We leverage local market insights to create campaigns that resonate with your target audience and consider the global context. Our data-driven strategies ensure your advertising budget is invested wisely, and we value transparency and open communication. We collaborate with businesses to tailor campaigns that align with their specific goals and challenges. More info: https://www.n2nsystems.co.in/ppc-management/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It's all about tags

Currently I can only edit tags on mobile device, which is very very uncomfortable, I strongly believe this feature is extremely useful. Can you guys help us to make this consistent between devices?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change 12pm and 12am as these are oxymorons

12 is the meridiem; am is ante meridiem and pm is post meridiem. Therefore, 12 can't be before or after itself. Could you please ask the software magicians to correct this misnomer to noon or midday, and midnight. This would make the pedants, such as myself, very happy. Cheers and thank you - Claire.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create a new list from a task within an already existing list.

I would like an option, within an existing list, to allow for a task to become a new list on its own. Sometimes a small task grows to become bigger than initially anticipated and then moving the task to a new list with all its sub-tasks, notes and attachments becomes very manual and painstaking. This new option will move this task instantaneously to a list.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to also set an end time for tasks (from 9am to 10am). That would make it so much easier to time block my calendar.

Right now you can only set a start time for each task.

If you could set it that this will be done between 9am and 10am, it would make time blocking much easier.

Calendar could show the whole time block as used up. Right now each scheduled task takes about 15 minutes from my calendar - thus I have no idea how much time I need for it.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  All  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Habit Tracking / Analytics

Mark a task as a habit, which provides it additional analytics for tracking purposes. It would naturally be reoccurring but the reoccurrence might have more options.

Essentially it's a task with more robust tracking. You could mark that you want to drink 8 glasses of water a day, study a language X times a week, workout for a total of X minutes a week.

So while some might be a simple "yes I did it" others might be a counter that you tap- where once you reach the goal it could mark it completed, green, or something (though you could…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Google Ads Agency in delhi

Unlock digital success with our Google Ads Agency in delhi!Specializing in strategic online advertising, we craft compelling campaigns that drive results. Whether you aim to boost sales, generate leads, or enhance brand visibility, our expert team tailors solutions for your unique goals. Maximize ROI with precise targeting and data-driven insights. Partner with us for a powerful online presence that propels your business to new heights. More info:https://www.n2nsystems.co.in/ppc-management/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. hatırlatıcı mantığı

program çok ama çok iyi. bence tek eksiği, bir görevin hatırlatıcısının görevden bağımsız olarak ayarlanamıyor olması. o da olsa süper.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. DIAGRAMATICAL VIEW FOR BETTER ADJUSTMENT OF OUR TASKS/TODOs

DIAGRAMATICAL VIEW e.g (VENN DIAGRAM) FOR BETTER ADJUSTMENTS OF OUR TASKS TO ORGANISE THE OVERLAPPING IN A WEEK VIEW. FOR EXAMPLE IF I HAVE A TASK TO READ A BOOK AT 7:00 PM ON COMING FRIDAY, AND THERE ALSO HAD ANOTHER TASK THAT IS GOING TO BE HAPPEN AT SAME DATE AND TIME, IT WOULD SHOW US DIAGRAMATICALLY ITS OVERLAPPING.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My Day: Add option to disable this feature

'My Day' in its current form is a little confusing and personally I find it completely redundant. Having two lists of tasks for the day is strange UX and I don't see why we need an additional one that needs manually populating.

Of course some people probably use it it, so I think it could be worth having an option to disable it. This would hide it from the app and reduce a lot of clutter.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. MultiCompany Workers Segment

Here's a growing segment that no one is attending, people that are part of multiple companies: freelances, directors, advisors, lawyers...

I am part of 4 different companies, each one with its own Microsoft Account and Microsoft Planner task list. So I have to check for my tasks in 4 different places. I is a mess!

I cannot find a service to integrate all this tasklists in one, not even via Zapier, IFTTT nor Power Automate. Maybe Any.do can solve this for millions of people.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2FA Two Factor Authentication

In today's world where accounts are getting hacked every second, we need an option to increase the security of the account. Most of us use Any.do for work tasks, and on some of them, there are important data. It's a must to add a 2FA login to increase the security of the app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Digital Marketing Agency

N2N Systems is a leading digital marketing agency that focuses on innovation and results. They understand the ever-evolving digital landscape and offer customized solutions to help businesses boost their online presence, increase brand awareness, and drive conversions. N2N Systems uses data-driven insights to adapt strategies in real-time for optimal performance. Their comprehensive suite of services includes SEO, social media marketing, PPC advertising, and content creation. They believe in collaboration and building lasting partnerships with clients. N2N Systems is the go-to partner for businesses aspiring to thrive in the digital age. More Info: https://www.n2nsystems.co.in/ppc-management/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?